Christine “Bugsy” Drake is a superyacht stew who thousands of television fans are familiar with thanks to the Bravo series Below Deck Mediterranean. More importantly, she’s a seasoned yachtie and a newly published book author. She wowed television viewers with her extraordinary creativity the way that she’s been wowing yacht owners and guests since joining the yachting industry—and she shares her favorite decorative and theme tips, plus a lot more, in her book The Art of Tablescaping; Deck Out Your Table With the Queen of Theme.
In this Megayacht News Radio podcast, Bugsy shares:
- what it’s like to work onboard superyachts
- what, and who, inspired her to rise through the ranks to become a chief stew
- what the so-called Below Deck effect is on the industry
- where the ideas for her book came from, and the role her Instagram fans played in its creation
- and how anyone, regardless of budget, can re-create the amazing tablescapes and theme parties she reveals in her book.
To listen to this episode, click the play button above. Additionally, you can read a transcript. Listen to all of our podcasts, dating back more than a decade, by subscribing for free on Apple Podcasts, Audible, iHeartRadio Podcasts, Spotify, or TuneIn. As soon as each new episode releases, you’ll be the first to know, and hear.
The Art of Tablescaping shop.aer.io