Already an intrepid traveler, the charter yacht Lili is just a few months away from embarking on an itinerary that has her crew and her central agents at Imperial Yachts particularly excited. Come December, she sets off on a two-year circumnavigation. Along the way, charter guests can book weeks in some of the most pristine, lesser traveled regions of the world.
Handed over by Amels just a year ago (a Limited Editions 180), Lili has actively chartered over the past year. In addition, she’s actively cruised destinations as popular as the Med and as far flung as the Indian Ocean. These are among the reasons why her team is eager to do more.
Up to 12 guests can enjoy life aboard. Here’s an overview of just some of the destinations that the charter yacht Lili has in her sights:
- Maldives and Indian Ocean: The megayacht makes her way to this ocean in December, remaining available for enjoying the Maldives through January 2019. As mentioned above, she and her crew are already familiar with the area. So, expect some excellent first-hand insight into where to use her PWCs and SeaBobs, plus enjoy beach time.
- Australia: If you’ve always wanted to visit the Great Barrier Reef, Lili can take you there starting in March. The city of Cairns is another possibility, as are destinations across the Coral Sea, such as Vanuatu and the Solomon Islands.
- Fiji, Tonga, and French Polynesia. More superyachts, both private and charter, are beginning to explore these regions. They remain unspoiled, a significant draw. Lili is available from June through September here.
- Caribbean: Late 2019 sees the megayacht make her way into the Northern Hemisphere, to “the” place to ring in the New Year. Interestingly, the charter yacht Lili has not yet been to North America, so this will mark her first visit. Furthermore, it will mark her third continent since delivery.
- South America: Yet another first-time continent for the yacht, she’ll visit the region between February and June 2020. Imperial Yachts doesn’t yet have the itinerary, since it’s still being finalized. Regardless, South America is a good complement to the other lesser-traveled areas in her plans.
- Alaska: Summertime sees superyacht visitors head to the great white north, and Lili will be among them. Following this visit, it’s back to the Med, and the end of her circumnavigation.
Imperial Yachts says more locations will join the itinerary. Stay tuned.